JohnPac stocks a hand-held shrink gun manufactured by Shrinkfast. With the UL approved model 998, users can heat shrink film around pallets and odd-shaped products for shipping and storage purposes.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Offering 200,000+ BTUs of power, the 998 can shrink wrap large applications quickly and efficiently. A standard 40" x 48" x 60" pallet can be shrink wrapped in less than 2 minutes!
- Its sleek design and weight of only 2.2 lbs. make the 998 perfectly balanced for user comfort.
- The 998's ergonomic features and fan-shaped combustor create an even and steady heat pattern for consistent heat shrinking and minimal damage to the shrink film.
- The 998 is both UL and CE certified and offers numerous safety features, while maintaining the durability required for the toughest industrial
- "Dead-man" trigger automatically shuts off the flow of propane and extinguishes the flame when released.
- The Shrinkfast patented combustion cycle allows the flame to burn outside the combustor and keeps the heat tool cool to the touch during operation.
- The UL approved regulator assembly includes an "Excess Flow Device" that stops the flow of propane in case the hose is cut or develops a significant leak.
- The UL approved 25' hose assembly can withstand up to 300 lbs. of pressure, making it the most durable hose available in the head tool industry.
- The 998 is both UL and CE certified and offers numerous safety features, while maintaining the durability required for the toughest industrial applications:
- The Integrated Extension System and the new X-Tender offer unlimited shrink wrapping possibilities for large equipment or difficult to reach areas.
- The quick disconnect system allows for easy installation and combining any of the 2', 4' or 6' extensions together. No tools required!