JohnPac is an American manufacturer and importer sporting unprecedented supply security measures coupled with cost-effective packaging solutions. We offer every style of liner suitable for your package from form-fit, to baffle, as well as standard tube and bag liners, which can be glued, loosely inserted, tied, and sewn by various methods.
We offer liners in film structures produced from, but not limited to:
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), industry standard in 3-6 mil. thicknesses
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), for high strength and puncture resistance
- Polypropylene (PP), excellent for high temperatures and serves as a fair odor barrier
- Polyethylene Nylon Polyethylene (PNP), good for high temperatures, strength and good oxygen, moisture and odor barrier
- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH), Polyethylene, good for moderate temperatures and excellent for oxygen transfer rate and odor barrier
- Various Conductive and Dissipative Liners for Type B, C and D antistatic bags.
- FOIL with Polyethylene sealing layers featuring extremely low moisture/vaper transmission rate, oxygen transfer rate, and high odor barrier properties
Talk to us to see which liner would be right for your products.
- Tube stock liners are an extruded tube that is open on each end
- Bag style liners are an extruded tube that is heat sealed on one end
- Gusseted form fit liners are normally one piece, but can be made from as many as four pieces heat sealed together. When this type of liner is inflated, it mimics the shape of your FIBC.
- Form fit liners has a body, and can have top and/or bottom spouts, all heat sealed to make a concise bulk bag shape.
- Baffle liners are built the same as form fit, but with heat sealed baffles inside. These lines can be paired with to give the appearance of and allow the performance of a baffle bag.