Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Film is produced by stretching a polypropylene cast film both in the length and width directions. BOPP bags are a versatile, durable, and cost-effective packaging solution for dry goods. They offer reliable protection and easy handling, which is ideal for feed, fertilizer, and pet-food manufacturers. Because JohnPac’s BOPP bags are made from high-quality materials, you can trust your products to arrive safely at their destination. Take a look at the list of advantages below.
Advantages of BOPP Bags from JohnPac:
- High tensile strength that facilitates high-speed conversion
- Good puncture and flex-crack resistance over a wide range of temperatures
- Slip-resistant properties
- Resistant to oils and greases
- Does not wrinkle or shrink with environmental changes
- Premium print quality
- Retail quality appearance
- High gloss or matte finishes with clarity
- Good barrier to water vapor
We can customize your BOPP bags to meet your needs. Contact us today to learn more!